Re: Fuel Pressure sender

Subject: Re: Fuel Pressure sender
From: Geoffrey Leedham <Geoff@gleedham.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 20:01:51

-----Original Message-----
From: carl@photos.prestel.co.uk <carl@photos.prestel.co.uk>
Date: Saturday, April 22, 2000 12:57
Subject: Fuel Pressure sender

>Has anyone fitted a fuel pressure sender unit to a Grand Rapids EIS (engine
>information system). We are trying to install the sender LPS02 but it is
not
>the same as the Stewart Warner sender which the instruction manual refers
>to.

Carl
I have fitted the fuel pressure sender which was supplied by Grand Rapids.
It is a VDO 30Psi unit (part no 360043) and has 2 connections. One
connection goes to ground and the other to Aux 2 with a resistor joined
between excitation (pin 1 ConnectorA) and aux 2 connection to pressure unit.
Geoff Leedham -geoff@glledham.freeserve.co.uk