Graham Singleton

Subject: Graham Singleton
From: Roger Mills <roger.mills@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 20:46:00
 Just a quick message about Graham's progress.

I visited Graham in hospital yesterday, along wirth his partner Dave Elliot.
He is improving rapidly and apart from some discomfort from his damaged
ankle and eye he appears to be progressing well - he is at least able to
move around on a Zimmerframe. Graham needs a further operation to repair the
damage to his eye and his ankle needs time to heal but he is optimistic that
he will be able to go home soon.

He sends his best wishes to you all and his gratitude for all the messages
of support.

Isaac has been moved to another hospital so I was not able to check up on
him - but he appears to be progressing, if not as quickly. We can only hope
that he improves too!

Regards
Roger Mills