Tanks but no Tanks

Subject: Tanks but no Tanks
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 15:56:01
Gents,

Just to let you know, the problem with my fuel tank vs. aileron bracket
has been resolved.  Turns out there's a bulge at the rear of the tank
that prevented it from sitting flush against the face of the baggage
module.  This pushed the tank too close to the front, hence the fouling
on the bracket.

As a bonus, the tank was sitting too high and would have fouled on the
wing spars sure as shootin'.  My apologies to those of you that warned
me of such a possibility.

Neville, if you're reading this, thanks for the help earlier today.  At
least we caught it before I'd put the other brackets in place, eh?

Happy Easter,

Steve G.