Re: Engine choices

Subject: Re: Engine choices
From: Rob Waters <robw@iprolink.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 21:46:18
Ferg,

I agree with almost all that you say, but currently on the disadvantage
side for the diesel you have to add purchase price. This may reduce with
time. And I think they have a way to go yet before the weight becomes
acceptable, especially for a lighter aircraft such as the Europa.

I don't agree about the Jabiru having too many cylinders for the HP.
It's still compact enough, light enough, and smoother than a 4 cylinder.

Rob Waters

builder 437