RE: stall warner [was Re: carb heat]

Subject: RE: stall warner [was Re: carb heat]
From: ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2000 08:48:25
Hi! Rowland.
Thanks for the gen.on the stall warner.
Since the unending completion of forms and surveys irritates me herewith my
PFA No:- 26577/3
I probably looked at the form and decided since the space was limited it
called for a YES or a NO!!!!
Whilst I'm in touch with you ,a while ago I asked what goes with this
owner-europa @ns1.avnet.co.uk ? Has the details changed ? because I must
have missed the notice and significance.
Also  please note that my fax.no is dedicated to fax receive facility only
.(01472 851987) and from 22nd April my mobile no . will be 07973 832741 due
to the BT changeover mess about.
Regards
Bob Harrison. G-PTAG.