stall warner [was Re: carb heat]

Subject: stall warner [was Re: carb heat]
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 15:58:14

>   I'm looking at the stall warner quismo ? Have you any details or
> contact numbers for me to initiate enquiries.?

Bob - consult a recent copy of "Popular Flying". (Since you're
building under PFA rules, you must be a PFA member & get a copy of
"PF", even though you've never filled in the box for "PFA member #"
on your Europa Club membership sheet!) It's advertised in the
classifieds as the ACI stall warner. Phone/fax 01705 412708,
<http://homepages.which.net/~aci.stw>.

regards

Rowland

PFA 16532   EAA 168386   Young Eagles Flight Leader 017623
Europa builder #435 G-ROWI