Re: Mystery Piece Theater Revisited

Subject: Re: Mystery Piece Theater Revisited
From: Brian Rauchfuss - PCD <brauchfu@pcocd2.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:08:18
> Gents,
>
> I'm getting after the fuel tank and can't seem to find the "1/4" light
> alloy tube" the manual says is to be fitted to the tank vent fitting.
> Is this a factory supplied item and if so is there a part I.D. I should
> look for.

I just found this a month ago.  It was taped together with a number of other
tubes and rods.  I think it was in the huge part box that goes with the
fuselage kit, though it might have been in the tall, thin box instead.  It
is over a foot long, thin (1/4" inside diameter) and made of aluminum alloy.

Brian