Introduction and Web Site

Subject: Introduction and Web Site
From: Rick Sivier <rick@cragwood.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 20:00:08
Hi.

 I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know my web site
address.  I have recently collected the first bits of Kit #462 - XS
Tri-gear - and I'm just getting the workshop together so that I can start
building.  I have put together a web site so that you can all watch what I'm
doing, so I am looking forward to plenty of mail that starts "oooh, I don't
think you want to do that . . . ".  The address is
http://www.cragwood.demon.co.uk/default.htm.  Any comments would be most
welcome.

Regards

Rick Sivier