Vs: re: Audio connections

Subject: Vs: re: Audio connections
From: RWM-SYSTEMS <rwmsystems@koti.tpo.fi>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:56:49
Hi all of you,

in Finland it is strictly forbidden to use gsm or other cellular phones in the
air.
I have always it with me but off-connected. I use very often runways without
tower, it means un-official airports in the backwoods. In spite of that I wanna
always close my flight-plan only gears on the ground - just for safety.

Only way to do that is to use your gsm. But not in the air.

The only problem is if you forget to phone or if it is not workable. The Search
and Rescue Patrol is coming after 30 minuts your estimated arrvival time. And
it can be very expensive if everything is OK and you have gears under your
plane!

Kind Regards,

Raimo Toivio /417