Aileron mass ballance brouhaha

Subject: Aileron mass ballance brouhaha
From: HAGARGS@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 22:36:02
Several months ago I remember a small brouhaha about the aileron mass balance
installation.  As I was deep into some other construction I just copied some
of the transmissions for later reference.

---From what I have the hot setup seems to be to set the ailerons aside after
the hinges are done and wait until ready for installation into the wing
trailing edge for a good fitup and complete travel.  Also to leave the led
out and fully form the lever arm completely for a first fit try.

If I am missing something would any one with this job under their belt fill
me in on additions. I skipped over the flaps to do the ailerons and am now
going back to the flaps so the ailerons will be sitting for awhile until I
get to the wings.  Any additional information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys,
Steve Hagar
A143
Mesa, AZ