RE: Europa web page

Subject: RE: Europa web page
From: Peter Zutrauen <peterz@zutrasoft.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 19:00:35

yup...for the last week or so (at least now they've got a page returning).

I've dropped lakeland a note to ask what's up, but no reply yet.

I wonder if they've changed providers, and the logistics got messed up?

"Coming Soon" should've been "we'll be right back" IMHO

Cheers!
Pete
Future-Europa-Builder

PS- how many Europa builders will I potentially bump into at Sun'N'Fun?
Hopefully I'll be able to make the monday dinner to meet a few of you.