Re: Europa Questions Again

Subject: Re: Europa Questions Again
From: Mel Ewing <mele@freemail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:01:18
 <388A0122.FFE2D527@pali.com>

It was/is my understanding that composite aircraft have to under go higher
load tests in Europe (U.K.). I believe it is 2.25, unlike the 1.5 in the
U.S. So in order to be certified at 3.8 it has to be stressed to 8.55g,
which Europa has done. In the U.S. that is good for 5.7g .

Anyone care to confirm or deny?

Mel Ewing
"That Tri-Gear sure looks nice...."