Re: LA Mod

Subject: Re: LA Mod
From: Andy Draper <ANDY@europaaircraft.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 09:49:07
Dear Erich

  The moulding for the narrowed cockpit module in the XS is available upon
request.  What we have not done is a set of instructions on how to carry
out the mod in this way as it was never intended as a mod.  The cost of
the moulding is =A3350.00.  Mono wheel aircraft would also need a new flap
push-rod, FL20.  This costs =A360.00.  The self fashioned L.A. mod (24)
does not require the use of a moulding.

>>> Erich D Trombley <erichdtrombley=40juno.com> 01/22/00 03:19am >>>
Does anyone know if Europa sells the LA mod?  I was talking with another
builder who thought they did.  I am at the point of putting the top on
for good and I am having a difficult time deciding if I should do it.

Thanks Erich
Builder A028
The Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK - info=40avnet.co.uk