Re: The lower cores of ailerons

Subject: Re: The lower cores of ailerons
From: Paul McAllister <pma@obtero.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 19:46:58

Hi Raimo,

I did find with my cores that they we miss cut at the ends.  This meant
when I tried to line the cores up by aligning the angle of the ends,
then the thickness was wrong.  This was quite puzzling for a while.
After calling the factory I ended up cutting and re gluing the ends of
my cores to get to where I needed to be. I think you may need to give
Andy a call.

Regards,  Paul