The lower cores of ailerons

Subject: The lower cores of ailerons
From: RWM-SYSTEMS <rwmsystems@koti.tpo.fi>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2000 19:20:52

Express-help needed!

I checked the aileron cores. Would like to make the first lay-ups
tomorrow.
They say in manual page 7-1 " The cores are cut so that they mate
correctly when they are put together with the upper surfaces on top ".

So, I put the cores on lower cases and I have the difference of the
thickness more than 10 mm, really.

What to do? Should I put something under the other lower case?

All three cores were packed 10.02.1999 but one was dated 16.09.1998.
Maybe this is the reason for difference.

I will be really happy if somebody gives me an advice!

Raimo 417