RE: (no subject)

Subject: RE: (no subject)
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2000 11:16:36
Hi! All .
I can't resist coming in on this subject any longer! I've put the drain
valves into the inspection windows, which will still work since the pickup
pipe is in the lowest point in the tank  the water will siphon out from the
lowest point before fuel anyway.( assuming the tank has a good 'head' of
fuel !) then if you aren't comfortable with that - remove the window and
let it hang down, but make sure the length of pipe used curls back up to
miss the aerleron cross tube. The only down side is needing to get on your
knees! Trikes need a lower point than aft of the rear luggage bay bulkhead
anyway.This way you don't need to drill holes in the fuselage or worry
about the rudder cables missing the pipes. Furthermore on the question of
trikes, you need to get someone to tip the empenage down to ensure the
water runs to the rear of the tank and so to the pickup pipe anyway.(ALL
IMHO!!!!)
Regards to all .
Bob Harrison 337 Europa/Jabiru3300  G-PTAG