RE: Learning curve items

Subject: RE: Learning curve items
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 08:38:57
Hi! Steve. Thanks for reminding us that our weather is crap! We don't have
much turbulence though on a cold still winter morning , thinking a bit
deeper we don't have many still winter mornings!!!!! However what is more
imo#portant for you to watch is the humidity? I bet you were around the
limit, most of my structural layups were done in winter with humidity in
the low 30% range.
Regards
Bob Harrison 337 G-PTAG