Classic Spinner

Subject: Classic Spinner
From: David G. Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:33:45
Has anyone in the UK got an untouched Europa Classic spinner that they
want to get rid of. I only need the spinner itself.

I am just fitting an NSI Warp Drive VP prop and it has just struck me
that if I use a new spinner for this, I will have the complete ground
adjustable prop/spinner that I am currently using as a spare (just in
case). I have got a new John Scott front and Graham Singleton rear
mounting plate for the spinner, so that is why I only need the spinner
itself.

Dave Watts G-BXDY

P.S. Flown today for the last time for about 3 - 4 weeks, because in
addition I am doing the weight upgrade, baggage bay, Rotax ignition
stator mod, Singleton tailwheel drive and a great long list of minor
maintenance jobs.