resin pump problems [was: electronic scales]

Subject: resin pump problems [was: electronic scales]
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 20:48:18

>  > I may finish up getting a resin
>  >pump
>
>  Lots of new possibilities for variation.
>Bubbles in pipes, valves sticking, dripping nozzles etc.

I guess most of those would be visible to the Mk I eyeball. I don't
remember any sign of drips on the pump at the factory workshop. Now
not sure from memory what make that was. Anyone at Europa know?

Anyone else who uses a resin pump found these sorts of problems? I'd
be keen to hear of first-hand experiences, and whether any particular
manufacturer's pump is more reliable than another.

F'rinstance how does the Michael Engineering adjustable ratio pump,
A/C Spruce p/n 01-16010 at $275 compare with the AR-100 p/n 01-15850
at $247?

regards

Rowland

           ... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...