Re: Rudder horn help?!??!?!

Subject: Re: Rudder horn help?!??!?!
From: Jim Graham <jlgraham@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:21:25
My vote also goes to letting it sit somewhat more off the rudder than may
have been planned. I did almost the exact same thing.  I believe there is
no strength involved in the closer fit--perhaps just a cosmetic point.  The
strength would seem to me to come from the buried nutplate--XTW12.
Jim Graham
A-101