Re: Sun & Fun

Subject: Re: Sun & Fun
From: GERAINT L OWENS <lloyd.owens@lineone.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 23:03:01
You'll have no problem finding accomodation.   Even if you got a hotel in
Orlando, that's only about 50 minutes drive time from Sun'N'Fun.   And
there's billions of hotels in Orlando.   Do aim to get to Sun'N'Fun early in
the day (like 9am).   It's less hot then; there's no queues to get in and
less frantic hassle at the vendor stalls.
Lloyd Owens