Re: Sun & Fun

Subject: Re: Sun & Fun
From: Jerry Davis <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 17:20:07
Last year I stayed at the Beach ( Clearwater ). I have inprevious years
stayed at St Petes and in Orlando. Like you I have taken my family and
didn;t want to inflict aircraft upon them.

It depends how old your children are as to where they might like to stay.

I got several places to stay off the Internet. It is very expensive the
first weekend of Sun and Fun much les expensive after the first weekend.

Jerry

                                                lts@avnet.co.uk
                                http://www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown