Re: XS retraction lever slot

Subject: Re: XS retraction lever slot
From: William S. Stewart <bill@helixsys.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 07:40:29
I found the same problem when positioning the slot.  If I put it where the
book said it would be too far to the left.  Moving it to the right would
make the lever interfere with the instrument module.  After carefully
positioning everything (the instrument module is as far to the right side
as it woud go) i ended up with a slot that required the aluminum plate to
overhang the side of the tunnel about 3/8 inch.  This overhang was filled
in later with flox.

Bill Stewart, A098