Re: cleaning brushes

Subject: Re: cleaning brushes
From: Chuck Popenoe <cpops@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 1999 10:27:07
Throwaway brushes are the way to go!  Use "chip brushes", China bristle, 25-30
cents each in boxes of 36 pcs. from Harbor Freight.  I even can use them two or
three times, by popping them into the freezer after use.  This works if you will
be continuing your glasswork the following day, but they will harden up even in
the freezer after 3-4 days. Works out to 10 cents or so per use!!

Pops