Re: "Euro Chock"

Subject: Re: "Euro Chock"
From: Chris and Sue Beck <n9zes.nojunk@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 18:12:08
I agree, and yes, we wash thoroughly with hot soap and water and let dry before
reusing.  So far, all the epoxy has cured hard as a rock in the cup, so no ill
effects have been seen.  I really like the vinegar idea as I want to avoid
having to use Acetone or MEK at all costs.  Those are some nasty chemicals and
disposal is a pain in the butt.

ENJOY!

Chris Beck