Re: "Euro Chock"

Subject: Re: "Euro Chock"
From: Fillinger@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 22:27:47
> I agree, and yes, we wash thoroughly with hot soap and water and let dry
>  before reusing.  So far, all the epoxy has cured hard as a rock in the
cup, so no
>  no ill effects have been seen.  I really like the vinegar idea as I want
to avoid
>  having to use Acetone or MEK at all costs.  Those are some nasty chemicals
> and disposal is a pain in the butt.

Isopropyl alcohol and lacquer thinner work well, too.  Not as nasty to
breathe as acetone or MEK.  It also helps to give them two washes in the
chemical.  That is, wash (I use old margarine tubs) dispose of chemical, then
wash again and shake dry.  This dual wash has seemed to me more effective
than the type of solvent used.

Regards,
Fred Fillinger, A063