Grease Fittings

Subject: Grease Fittings
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 14:52:53
Hi Folks,
I'm trying to think of everything I need to do before putting the top molding
on. One thing that came to mind was grease fittings for the pitch torque tube
bushings.
I heard that someone had accomplished this and was wondering; first is it
necessary, if not, what is the be type of lubricant to apply. I had put some
anti-seize on them a long time ago but wanted to do something else before
buttoning everything up. I'm thinking the anti-seize was not a good idea. If
anyone knows how the best way (and location of access) to install grease
fittings I'd appreciate your opinions.

Troy-N120EU