Lights

Subject: Lights
From: Tom & Cathy Friedland <twfcaf@nas.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:00:36
Hi Builders

Nine months ago in Europa Aircraft News 12, we were informed that a
package of wing tip strobe and navigation lights  were being developed
to be mounted behind lenses in the wing tip leading edges to fit the xs
tips.  They were to be available in early 1999.  I am a half world away
and have not heard anything about them..

I am at the point of needing them now. Has any one any information about
them?  If the factory has failed, (again?) does anyone know of any
subsitutes?

John Moran tells me that someone in Germany has solved the BMW problem.
Can anyone give me a person to contact about a prsu for the BMW cylce
engine?

Many Thanks,

A very over heated Yank at OSH.

Tom Friedland  A 079