RE: re: Tailplane Mass Balance

Subject: RE: re: Tailplane Mass Balance
From: Plantragg Developments <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 23:39:40
Hi! Again Geraint . Just to put my nose in again ! Are you using a light
spring balance in the top of the control stick ? This will give you a true
comparrison of load needed forward and backward  to get a true balance they
will need to be equal. The tail planes are heavier rearwards since the
torque tube is not central , so even an additional coat of paint  causes
more out of balance.
Regards
Bob Harrison 337 G-PTAG