Re: Hello

Subject: Re: Hello
From: Peter Bondar <pbondar@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 1999 21:54:07

I fitted a B+C alternator from spruce on my rotax912 on the back with a
custom bracket.

You can have some piccys of it , by the time I paid for the work
to have the plate made it worked out at the same price as the official rotax
one.

However on the MCR01 the front space is tight and I had a NSI VP hub in the
way too!

It puts out a healthy 40amps and powers my panel plus all other bits!!!!!!

peter
---From the Desktop PC of Peter Bondar
+44 1638 552831 (Telephone)
+44 1638 552941 (Fax)