Paris Trip

Subject: Paris Trip
From: dg.watts@virgin.net
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 20:35:19
Sarah has now collated all the information she noted while away touring
France.

The fuel consumption worked out at 12 litres per hour over the 17.5
hours she clocked up on the trip. This was at a usual cruising speed of
around 110 knots.

Since we have fitted the new position pitot/static the ASI is very
accurate, showing just 1 knot out. This is the third location we have
tried for the pitot/static, the first using the fuselage static was way
out and the second using the early wing position was 5 to 10 knots out
depending on speed.

Dave Watts G-BXDY
Off to the Scilly Isles for the weekend in 10 minutes with 3 other
Europas.