Paris Trip

Subject: Paris Trip
From: dg.watts@virgin.net
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 06:57:29
Nice to hear someone else travelling around Europa.

As we live in Kent we find that we are now spending a lot more of our
flying time on the continent, even for the day trips. It is all so easy
once you get used to it.

Sarah has just come back from 10 days touring round France in our Europa
with her (non pilot) husband. She cleared customs in Troyes then flew on
down to Cannes, where she spent a few days. She then flew across to the
West coast for a few more days before coming home last night.

She said the reception at each airfield was exceptional (probably help
by being a 22 year old attractive young girl!!), and she has promised to
write it all up for the club newsletter.

Dave Watts G-BXDY.