Small World??

Subject: Small World??
From: Mark Wilksch <mark.wilksch@tesco.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 22:35:53
Dear Bob

Yes you may be so bold and yes its our engine that Sir Jack wants.  He has
been staying in touch with the project for some time and is keen to get a
CITEC Europa running over here in the UK soon for export back to Oz later
(he lives
both here and there).

We have recently committed to two deals on proto engines for development
partners and are taking production bookings for 2001.   The outline for the
production bookings (500) is going up on www.wilksch.com soon.  There are
also pictures from Cranfield for you to look at and more going up soon.

I will also mail you hard copy.

Yours Sincerely........MARK WILKSCH

PS: By the way I am an ex-Aussie.  Worked at the DSTO on F111's etc then at
Parafield on Kingairs for the RFDS.