No Subject

Subject: No Subject
From: Sheldon Meshulam <sheldonm@northcoast.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 10:21:22
Hello,

I'm shaping the tailplane tip. on page 3-3 step 4 it says to cut short
pieces of the lightening hole cores and to blank off the tip. It mentions
nothing about how to secure them. I have tried sewing pins as well as having
the rest of the foam plugs in place... but I think that they probably need
to be bonded now... if so how? flox or 5 minute or other ? I cnnot find
anyplace later where i need ot look in the lightening holes.
shoud I cut the pieces from more of the middle of the plugs ( ie inboard) so
that they are a better fit?

thanks
Sheldon Meshulam