Trailer ??

Subject: Trailer ??
From: JohnJMoran@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 10:09:35
On May 20 I asked the Florida office about purchase of a trailer and was told
they would be available in mid-June.  Availability has been delayed several
times since and the latest is about 20 August.  I also wrote to the factory
about trailer availability but my inquiry was ignored.

Since the time between inquiry and projected availability seems to be
increasing, I'm wondering whether Europa is having problems getting trailers.
 I'm hoping to complete building in early September, so the trailer is
beginning to look like it will become a critical path item.

Anyone else having trouble getting a trailer?

John    A044