RE: Wilksch engine and other goodies

Subject: RE: Wilksch engine and other goodies
From: Allen Peter <Peter.Allen@auspost.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 15:04:59
Perhaps needless to say, I was unable to attend Cranfield this year.

I'm sure may of those that did attend took photos.  Could I impose and get
you to scan them and 'post' them?  Direct to my address if the Forum
protocol frowns on attachments, althogh I'm sure most members would be
interested.

David,
The Wilksch diesel is a turbocharged 2 stroke.  <snip> at least 20Lb heavier
than a Rotax 912 - but then the Rotax doesn't burn Avtur!
Roger Mills
G-BVUV

Wednesday, 7 July 1999 9:00
Graham Singleton wrote;

The scavenging charge of air is blown in through ports in the side of the
cylinder , <snip>  Power is designed 120 HP.

It is intended to develop both 4 and 5 cylinder versions.

Graham
Europa List is supported by Aviators Network UK - info@avnet.co.uk