Re: RSA rally Epinal 16-18 july

Subject: Re: RSA rally Epinal 16-18 july
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 23:35:05
 uk>

>can any of you who have made the trip to the french homebuilt rally
>recommend a decent route to take from Lydd/Lashenden if flying there on the
>friday, are those low level routes active, and is there any airfield info
>available on the web like the Cranfield AIC? Am considering my first
>'overseas' trip there. Any info gratefully received.
>
>chus,
>dave

Go for it. The service at Lashenden was excellent, as good as anywhere I've
been. The fed us, did our flight plans and customs forms filled our tanks
and waved us off, to Seppe as it happens but its all the same. Epinal is an
easy trip from there, I normally I clear at Tatenhill, fly to Troyes and
clear there, equally as hospitable as Lashenden BTW. THe last time I went
there the response to my initial call was "Good morning Graham how are
you!" I nearly fell off my perch, so to speak. From Lashenden I would go
direct. Don't forget you must go to a customs field like Troyes or Epinal.

Graham