Re: Andair-Tailwheel

Subject: Re: Andair-Tailwheel
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 1999 23:22:30

>At Cranfield I saw a beautifully made pneumatic tail wheel from Andair Ltd.
>Unfortunately I couldn't check with them if it would fit the Europa (XS
>ttailwheel).  Does anybody know if so?

Yes it will fit, I did an approximate check. I will ask them to send me one
and do a proper check. Did you get a preis? I could bring one to Epinal
perhaps.

Did you know you won the prize for best Europa? Well deserved and sorry you
had to leave early. We had a wonderful Europa club barbeque Saturday
evening. Thanks to those who worked so hard to organise it.

Graham