Re: Fuel Capacity

Subject: Re: Fuel Capacity
From: TroyMaynor@aol.com
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 1999 20:57:56
Hi Martin,
Your ship looked good on the ramp. I can only imagine your joy.
When I was calibrating my fuel gage I found that the reserve side holds 2 1/2
US gallons useable and the main side holds 16 1/2 gallons useable. There was
a little over a quart in each side Unusable. It is in kit # 120 so it should
be like yours. I think the only way to get in the advertised 20 gallons is in
the Classic's filler hose.  I thought I heard that some had a different
capacity. Maybe smaller. Anyway, hope this helps.
Troy