Re: Wilksch diesel

Subject: Re: Wilksch diesel
From: Thom Besch <bescht@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 18:46:34
        dennisl@inovatec.co.uk

I've got a BMW engine and would like to hear if the group of Brits
working on a BMW R1100 aircraft conversion have gotten past their
problems and are making any progress yet.  I am convinced this engine
will be a good option for homebuilders and would apprieciate any new of
this effort posted to the news group.  Thanks,
Thom