Vinegar and Brushes

Subject: Vinegar and Brushes
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@mentorg.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 11:45:59
I was intrigued by the recent thread on cleaning resin from brushes
using nothing more technical than vinegar. Since I had to do some
lay-ups on the weekend, I tried it.........and what do you know?...it
works really well. The only down side is that my chips now taste really
awful!
 On an unrelated issue, I was browsing through Tony K's excellent web
site, paying particular attention to the photos of the MAUW mod and
noting that the tie bar runs across the top of the baggage bay
"footwells"(?)
 I seem to recall that this space is used by the Long Range fuel tank
option. Does this mean that the two are mutually incompatible?
   Nigel