Re: CITEC news from Wilksch Airmotive

Subject: Re: CITEC news from Wilksch Airmotive
From: Steve Genotte <gopack@sprintmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:36:47
If I could ask someone who plans to attend Cranfield to pose a question via
proxy to Mr. Wilksch?  I'd like to know what size alternator can be fitted to
this engine.  I'm still hoping to go with an all electric panel so a beefy volts
pusher is needed.

Thanks in advance,

Steve "Starting to dream of kerosene" Genotte