Skymap II for Sale in UK

Subject: Skymap II for Sale in UK
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 16:18:29
Due to extending completion time for my Europa build I am putting up for
sale the following item:

Skyforce Skymap II GPS with 1998 database for Western Europe. It comes
complete with Aerial, PC connection, External Power cable.

Also includes RD Aviation Panel mount allowing easy fit and removal.

The GPS has only been hardly used and is in 'as new' condition.
Packaging and original Documents included.

Price: 625.00

I live in the Bath, Somerset Area. Please call 01761 435706 if
interested.

Regards

Gerry
XS Builder No 384 G-DDSC

*** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER ***

Gerry Holland                                   Direct Line : 07071 227887
IntraNet Solutions Inc                          Switchboard : 01753 701072
Strategic Business Manager EMEA Operations      Direct Fax  : 01761 432472
The Nova Building, Herschel Street              Mobile      : 07808 402404
Slough, Berks. SL1 1XS

mailto:gerry.holland@intranetsol.com

Corporate Web Site     : http://www.intranetsol.com
UK & Europe Web Site   : http://www.intranetsol.co.uk