Europa Barbecue at Arlington EAA Fly-In

Subject: Europa Barbecue at Arlington EAA Fly-In
From: Bob Jacobsen <info@galaxyhobby.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 22:50:36

Europa Barbecue

Friday, July 9th @ 6:00pm

All builders on the west coast should have received a flyer in the mail about
this
- so this is for everyone else that may make it to this fly-in.  If you need
a flyer please e-mail me or let Michele at Europa know and we will send one
out.

See a wonderful fly-in and have a great evening with all of your Europa builders
and flyers.  Friday evening from 6:00pm until the hanger flying stops its
burgers
and more at the home of Bob & Laurie Jacobsen.  Located about 40 minutes
south of Arlington Airport in North Seattle.

Transprotation will be provided from Arlington if you flt-in and don't have a
car,
or you can drive in directly.  Please let us know by e-mail
(info@galaxyhobby.com)
if you will be attending and if you need transportation (or tell Michele).
We will leave from the Europa display about 5:00pm.  All food and beverages
are provided so just bring your group and prepare for a great evening.  And
don't forget the photo album!

Bob & Laurie Jacobsen
18790 Ridgefield Rd NW
Seattle, WA 98177

Hm: 206-546-4412
Wk: 425-670-0454
Fax: 425-778-3099

<META content'"MSHTML 4.72.3612.1700"' nameGENERATOR>

Europa Barbecue

Friday, July 9th @ 6:00pm

and we will send one out.

hanger flying stops its burgers and more at the home of Bob  Laurie
Seattle.

don't forget the photo album!

Bob  Laurie Jacobsen
18790 Ridgefield Rd NW