Fwd: Chips [was: Cheap Epoxy Brushes]

Subject: Fwd: Chips [was: Cheap Epoxy Brushes]
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 22:58:01

From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 1999 22:47:15 EDT
Subject: Re: Chips [was: Cheap Epoxy Brushes]

Well, here in my house the translation goes as such:

Boot - what the wife uses to get me "out" of the car ( and soon to be plane ).
Bonnet - what she uses to keep the sun out of her eyes so she can get a clean
shot at me with those boots.
Pavement - where I'll be sleeping if I don't stop acting like a ........
Bum
Pants - What I let her think she wears around here.
Tomato - what I "coo" into her ear while I'm removing the previous while I
make-up for the rest of my shortcomings.

We may be separated by a common language....but we all have to deal with the
opposite sex.

Mike Duane, San Jose, California