Heaters

Subject: Heaters
From: Paul A Lowe <CONSTRUCTIONDESIGNSERVICES@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 1999 03:16:08
Hi there,
A general enquiry or consensus to all and sundry please. The fitting of a
heater to a Europa obviously requires a little bit of inovative design amd
construction. In UK type climates those that have fitted heaters, do you
find that you use them or are they always closed. The Europa being a snug
plane, would I imagine, warm up inside fairly quickly, adrenalin normally
keeps me warm in other planes, but this does not always go for the
passenger. The reason for the question, is not to build something that is
not used. Also if a heater is fitted along with the fresh air vents, have
builders fitted an air outlet grill in the rear bulkhead, to allow the air
out down through the rudder cable outlets, thus avoiding pressure build up
in the plane, limiting the usefulness of the heater or have Europa builders
employed some other cunning plan.

Paul Lowe