Europa Fly In at Seppe

Subject: Europa Fly In at Seppe
From: Jack Heijboer <101462.2313@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 04:38:28
We want to thank all of you for visiting us at Seppe Airport last week-end
and hope that you had a good trip home. It was great seeing all the
Europa's at Seppe and having a chance to fly in one. As we heard from the
club members that were present, the planes made quite an impression on them
and they are quite enthousiastic about Jack building one.  He is now
working even harder to get the PH-JGW ready.

We hope you all enjoyed the trip and hopefully we can make the Seppe Fly In
a yearly event.

Hope to see you soon,

Jack & Yvonne