wing pins - removal

Subject: wing pins - removal
From: Christine Timm <cptimm@intergate.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 07:44:39
Hi there!
Many thanks to those of you who responded in our time of need.  Many useful
and interesting
suggestions which we appreciate.
Peter has successfully removed the second wing pin, using the recommended
method, but
heating more than he did last time.
We are still working on the broken one.  Tried super cooling after drilling
out - that didn't work -
Today, we are working on Graham's suggestion while waiting for a response to
e-mail addressed
to Loctite, in case they have some other suggestion.

Thanks again, will keep you informed when a solution is reached.

Chris for Peter