RE: Monowheel Brake Caliper Orientation

Subject: RE: Monowheel Brake Caliper Orientation
From: James Thursby <JThursby@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 23:23:16

Hi Graham,
 I do not think that the caliper will clear the tunnel on the XS if you
rotate it around. It's VERY tight in there now. I've talked with people who
are having trouble with the tire / brake cylinder  hitting on retraction.
And thats a lot smaller. The XS doesn't have all that nice room to fiddle
around in there like ours do!

           Jim Thursby