Re: Mystery mail address.

Subject: Re: Mystery mail address.
From: David Hillam <dgh@liverpool.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 22:18:38

<gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> To all.
>
> Does anyone have an 'alias' or can throw light on the following mail
> address: J.E.Astor@ncl.ac.uk
>
> They do not seem to be subscribed to mail list but are causing mail
> errors at every posting.
>
> Any information?
>
> Regards
>
> Gerry
> *** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER ***
>
> Gerry Holland                                   Direct Line : 07071 227887
> IntraNet Solutions Inc                          Switchboard : 01753 701072
> Strategic Business Manager EMEA Operations      Direct Fax  : 01761 432472
> The Nova Building, Herschel Street              Mobile      : 07808 402404
> Slough, Berks. SL1 1XS
>
> mailto:gerry.holland@intranetsol.com
>
> Corporate Web Site     : http://www.intranetsol.com
> UK & Europe Web Site   : http://www.intranetsol.co.uk

I can't give you the full answer, or even more than you
perhaps know already. 'ac.uk' is a UK academic institution,
The University of Newcastle-upon Tyne, I think.  If all
else fails, Im sure you can find out from them or they may
have a J E Astor on their staff lists which may be on their
website.

David Hillam

dgh@liverpool.ac.uk